Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index PHP PHP Jobs

RECRUITER: PHP, FLASH/FLEX, UI/UX

Forum to require and offer php jobs. Are you searching for php developers to make or complete your php script ? This place is for you.

Moderators: macek, egami, gesf

RECRUITER: PHP, FLASH/FLEX, UI/UX

Postby OSS » Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:42 am

To whom it may concern,

My name is Beau Gould and as you may or may not know, I'm a recruiter who specializes in Open Source staffing: PHP, Python, Perl and the like. I also do a lot of Flash/Flex and UI/UX searches/placements too. I do full time, contract-to-hire and contract/hourly arrangements. I have a knack for finding some of the best-of-the-best candidates. If you'd like to discuss my services in more detail or allow me to conduct a search on your behalf, I am at your service.

Thank you for your time and have a nice day.

Respectfully,

Beau J. Gould
------------------
Open Source Staffing
www.open-source-staffing.com
beau at open-source-staffing.com

PHP, PHP4, PHP 4, PHP5, PHP 5, MySQL, MySQL5, MySQL 5, SQL, PostgreSQL, JavaScript, AJAX, ExtJS, Dojo, YUI, Prototype, script.aculo.us, Scriptaculous, JQuery, MooTools, Flash, Flash lite, Flashlite, ActionScript, ActionScripting, Action Script, AS1, AS2, AS3, Flex, Flex3, Flex 3, Drupal, Joomla, WordPress, Magento, SilverStripe, CakePHP, CodeIgniter, Symfony, Smarty, Zend, Perl, Python, Django, Plone, MVC, LAMP, WAMP, Ruby, Rails, ColdFusion, Cold Fusion, UI, JSP, HTML, XHTML, CSS, DHTML, XML, DOM, XSL, XSLT, RSS, Linux, Resume
OSS
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

Return to PHP Jobs