Successful candidate must have solid skills and experience in developing robust web applications, using object oriented programming languages and techniques, and possess database design and optimization skills. You will interact with clients, co-workers and managers. Strong ability to partner and work in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment is a must. This is a web programming position, not a web design position.
Applicants must have a BS in MIS/CS or 3+ years proven development experience.
* 2+ years of experience in PHP development
* 2+ years experience in MySQL, both database management and scripting/development
* Object Oriented Programming concepts and application experience
* Familiarity with Linux and/or the UNIX command line
* Experience dealing with Apache as a web server
* Able to trouble shoot other developers’ code
Experience with the following is also preferred:
* Participation in architecture and design phases of projects
* Information systems analysis and deployment
* Common hardware and networking knowledge
* Enterprise architecture
If you are a tri-state (NY, NJ, CT) resident and are authorized to work in the USA, please submit your resume, salary requirements, and a paragraph (or two) highlighting your skills/experience as it pertains to this job to firstname.lastname@example.org