My client has developed a full range of custom interactive Web sites, database applications, and software. Their goal is to change the way people share information by employing new media technologies that empower and enable end-users through seamless, highly functional interactive experiences.
* Knowledge of database design and deployment for dynamic DB driven sites using MySQL (Microsoft SQL, Oracle or other ODBC compliant databases are a plus)
* Proficient with Apache/Linux, IIS
* Understanding of HTML design capabilities and constraints of various platforms and browsers
* Development experience in both Windows and Mac environments
* Ability to estimate, prioritize and manage multiple projects in deadline-driven environment
If you are interested in this position and are a US Citizen and either live in/near or don't mind commuting to the Evanston area, please submit your resume, salary requirements, and a paragraph (or two) highlighting your skills/experience as it pertains to this job to email@example.com