Sr. PHP/PostgreSQL Programmer | New York, NY | 80-120k
As the PHP tech lead you will be responsible for the architectural underpinnings of several PHP e-commerce systems.
There are two things that must distinguish this candidate from other PHP developers:
1) Our candidate is more than a PHP hacker; he/she is a system architect who sees reusability and abstraction as the goal.
2) Our candidate believes in (any) formal development process and has experience enforcing this process with other developers and business users.
Our candidate is NOT:
* Someone who "picked-up" PHP after learning HTML
* Someone who's always worked on a 1-person team
Of course, as a PHP lead you will also be responsible for plenty of hands on development work. This includes:
* Web application development using an MVC, struts-like framework
* Database design for new features or new projects
[Requirements and Qualifications]
* PHP (4 and 5)
* Smarty templates
* OO design
* Database design with ERD tools
* Postgres 7.4/8.x usage
* PHP as a SOAP client
* 2-5 years experience with database-driven, PHP web application development
* At least one year in a lead role (Project Manager, Tech Lead, Sr. Developer, etc.)
* Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent is preferred
(Comparable experience is acceptable)
Position: full-time, incl. health care, but no 401K
Location: Midtown, Manhattan, New York City
Pay Rate: Competitive, commensurate with experience
Start Date: Immediately
Travel Required: No
Telecommute: No, must work on site
If you are interested in this opportunity and are a tri-state (NY, NJ,CT) resident and US Citizen or green card holder, please submit your resume, salary requirements, and a paragraph (or two) highlighting your skills/experience as it pertains to this job to email@example.com
Michael J. Pearman
Open Source Staffing
Forum to require and offer php jobs. Are you searching for php developers to make or complete your php script ? This place is for you.
1 post • Page 1 of 1