Perl Developer, NYC | 60-100k
Our New York City client is an outsourced network and systems infrastructure support company dedicated to employing advanced technology to provide guaranteed solutions for your company's IT operations.
They have immediate openings for experienced Perl Developers. This is an exclusive opportunity for candidates to apply their Perl proficiency, as well as enhance their current skills by working with a team of other Perl experts managing world-wide enterprise class servers.
* Experience designing and developing Perl applications through full life cycle, from requirements stage to final delivery.
* Solid understanding of Perl syntax and conceptual understanding of Perl constructs.
* Solid experience and understanding of Perl OO (Object Oriented) Paradigm required. All applications are to be developed through the use of meaningful packages.
* Solid understanding of HTTP protocol and apache web server.
* Understanding of extended perl concepts such as mod_perl.
* Understanding of Regular Expressions and their usage.
* Experience with standalone perl application development.
* Experience developing web-based (mod_perl, CGI, Mason) Perl applications.
* Experience designing RDBMS schemas and queries.
* Minimum 3 years experience working with production environments.
Required/Desired Skills: Perl, PHP, mod_perl, CGI, Mason, Design, TCP/IP, UDP/IP, HTTP, MySQL, PostgreSQL Oracle, MSSQL, Web Design
Our client offers a competitive salary (60-100k), 401(k), company sponsored medical, dental and vision coverage, and vacation/holidays.
If you are interested in this opportunity and are a tri-state (NY, NJ, CT) resident and US Citizen or green card holder, please submit your resume, salary requirements, and a paragraph (or two) highlighting your skills/experience as it pertains to this job to email@example.com
Michael J. Pearman
Open Source Staffing
Forum to require and offer php jobs. Are you searching for php developers to make or complete your php script ? This place is for you.
1 post • Page 1 of 1