Jr/Mid-level PHP Developers, N. VA | 45-65k
My client located in Northern Virginia is a fast-growing communications company that specializes in building converged IP Networks. As a member of their software engineering team, you will be responsible for maintaining various facets of web-based content offerings, including but not limited to: Internal Intranet, web-based ordering and provisioning systems, the corporate web site and CMS system and customer signup and account access pages.
* PHP (Minimum of 2 years experience preferred)
* SQL (Either MySQL or Postgres)
* Linux, FreeBSD, Solaris or any other applicable UNIX variant
* Experience with (any) Source Code Control Systems (such as Subversion, Bitkeeper, CVS, RCS, etc)
* Apache web server
* System Administration experience (major plus here)
* Someone who can pick up on concepts rather quickly
Compensation: 45-65k + benefits (1099 for first 3 months). These are full time, on-site positions located in Northern Virginia and you must have a car to get to this job.
If you are interested and live in the area, please submit your resume along with your salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Beau J. Gould
Open Source Staffing