open source help needed for ProSiteManager cms help

Forum to require and offer php jobs. Are you searching for php developers to make or complete your php script ? This place is for you.

Moderators: macek, egami, gesf

mattsoftnet
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

open source help needed for ProSiteManager cms help

Postby mattsoftnet » Sat Mar 18, 2006 9:43 pm

I'm looking for talented php programmers and graphics designers to help with my open source cms. I've been working on the project for the past few years by myself, but I decided to make it open source and let other developers join the previously one-man-team. I am currently tweaking the core. there is plenty of work that can be done. most of what I've worked on in the past was tweaking code and ideas. the goal is to build an enterprise quality system that's very secure, powerful, flexible, and automatic (in that order). it will have an open source lisence model similar to that of sugarcrm. I'm using subversion, and have a private forum and wiki set up on my server. please email me at matt@mattsoft.net if you're interested. I'm usually available to reply to emails and I have a toll free number if needed. btw, developers will be given full credit deserved.

Return to “PHP Jobs”