Anyone Feeling Generous??

Forum to require and offer php jobs. Are you searching for php developers to make or complete your php script ? This place is for you.

Moderators: macek, egami, gesf

Would you help out?

Yes
50%
I'll think about it.
50%
No
No votes

Total votes: 2

CrOBoY2001
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

Anyone Feeling Generous??

Postby CrOBoY2001 » Thu Jun 16, 2005 5:07 am

Hey People....i need, well i wont say a little help, ill tell the truth, i need ALOT of help. I currently own a web site called davorslounge.com, what you see there is all done by me, except the graphics. I have two graphics designers that do it for me (a friend and another generous person). I have made the site in dreamweaver using the skills i have, which is not alot but i get alot of compliments about the site from amatures, but i dont expect the same reaction from those that know whats going on and how things work. The reason im saying this is because i know most of use know better and i dont need to get attecked and told you done this and that wrong blabla ive heard it before when i asked for help elsewere. But to get to the point, i have done what i know how to do and i cannot go any further from my knowladge to improve the site, but i have alot of goals for it as i know what i want on it, and whats going to make it better for the people i want visiting.
The whole point to this thread is that i need help, i need someone that is good with php and is feeling generous to help me out, not only me but others that are being generous and also helping out, as you will see some in the staff page, but not all have been put on. So i ask anyone that could spare some time and help us complete this site. Even if you know someone that could be interested helps, whatever advice. Except that paying someone to do it isnt a option at THIS moment, due to me not working because of my studies that im doing this year.
I know that im burning alot of fire ( :-x ) by asking for such request, but this is my only hope. When i finish my studies i plan to sign myself into a course to learn php and so on but its not happening at this moment. Ofcourse the person that helps us finish it, at the end might get a payout. I havn't spammed my site much, only some friends know it here and there, and they told few of their friends, but its not much at all. I plan to get it going full on when the site is completed. So the google adds might pay off and i have some sponsors in mind that i know in real life and some virtual ones that could benefit to the site.

So pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee if you can help contact me directly at davor@davorslounge.com i will most likely reply to you in 24 hours time if not less.
I appreciate you reading this and i hope you take interest in helping me and the rest of the team. Thanx

Best Regards, Davor.

Alexej Kubarev
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Alexej Kubarev » Thu Jun 16, 2005 7:12 am

Okej... I will not give any reply to this, but will have to move to PHP Jobs, just to keep this topic clean.. :)
I wouldäve helped if i had at least a bit of spare time... and i dont really have it, not even for my girlfriend... it pisses her off pretty much ;)

CrOBoY2001
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

Postby CrOBoY2001 » Thu Jun 16, 2005 10:31 pm

haha and what is it that your so busy with, that you cant even spend some time with your gf? lolz dont wanna sound to personal but i dont know, sounds interesting lol
But thanx anyways, but if you know of anyone that could/would, that would be good as well :D

Alexej Kubarev
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Alexej Kubarev » Fri Jun 17, 2005 2:07 am

Busy with: Worldwide framework for one company, having 3 clients at the same time, trying to sleep sometimes... plus its not totaly my fault :P she is working as well.. :)

Atleast i get to be with her sometimes... hihih :)
its okej mate, you are not too personal.. not yet :)

CrOBoY2001
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

Postby CrOBoY2001 » Fri Jun 17, 2005 6:00 am

Alexei Kubarev wrote:its okej mate, you are not too personal.. not yet :)

hahaha ill try not to go any further hehe :offtopic: hehehe ;)
Well you sound like a real busy man hehe :) by the way good job at that web site :)
So there aint no room for me to sqeez in, inbetween your gf and your other work? lolz at least a little? lolz

ahh man im tired :yawn:

Alexej Kubarev
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Alexej Kubarev » Fri Jun 17, 2005 7:09 am

haha... add me on msn so we shall talk :P
thanx 8)

dont worry about :offtopic: -- im not gonna punish you for that :) not yet :D

msn@codexp.net -- just do not email anything to is: all emails are discarded

Return to “PHP Jobs”