PHP/MySQL programmer available

Forum to require and offer php jobs. Are you searching for php developers to make or complete your php script ? This place is for you.

Moderators: macek, egami, gesf

alex77
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

PHP/MySQL programmer available

Postby alex77 » Fri Feb 25, 2005 6:18 am

I have 4 years of expirience in php/Mysql programming.

Projects involved:

Pooloo
Pooloo is an e-commerce marketplace that compares prices of a specific product sold by different vendors.

Auction Site
AuctionSite is a full featured E-Bay type auction system. Development features include: BUY-it- Now function, Main page featured auctions, Bold listings, Highlight listings, Image upload, Payment / Condition / Shipping / Display, Auction item display like EBay, Seller and buyer feedback system, Username "ABOUT ME" page, Sellers can edit their auction item, View seller's other auction items, Confirmation email for new items, Bid and Outbid notice and more.

eCarInspection
eCarInspection is a web based application for car inspection companies. Database driven, 5 levels of access, secure login which allows consumers to automate business processes from car inspection companies are just some of the many features.

Ottawa Singles
Ottawa Singles is a singles adventure travel company that provides safe, fun and adventurous local and international vacation tours for single men and women in a group environment.

GreatLandCoach
GreatLandCoach is a web based application for making bus reservations Online.

Schatzgrube.de
Schatzgrube.de is a service which allows people to search different accomodations worldwide.

SmaragdKontor
I had developed all the administrative part of the site: products management, generating of invoices, sending invoices in pdf format to customers, import invoices from csv file, import bids, invoices history...

dvds365
Working as a member of 4-strong team with the project "DVD site". Development of the database, statistics, users management, dvd's on homepage management, affiliate system.

If you are interested contact me alex77@a-teleport.com

swirlee

Postby swirlee » Fri Feb 25, 2005 6:43 am

Alex, you already posted your listing. Don't do it twice, especially not within less than six months.

lixiang
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

Re: PHP/MySQL programmer available

Postby lixiang » Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:56 am

I build a web site, please give me some advice.
MAC Lipstick Cosmetics
Thank you very much!

Return to “PHP Jobs”