Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index PHP PHP Jobs

Multimedia Websit Looking for Staff Members

Forum to require and offer php jobs. Are you searching for php developers to make or complete your php script ? This place is for you.

Moderators: macek, egami, gesf

Multimedia Websit Looking for Staff Members

Postby chet » Wed Dec 29, 2004 1:22 pm

Hello Developers!

My name is Chet, I'm an 18 year old High School student who's got some 7 years of web development under my belt. Recently, I had an idea for a site which I have alreayd named Revolt Web which would be a site full of multimedia works. Art, poetry, music, movies, video games, forums, news, reviews, the works.

The site would of course need MySQL/PHP user/login scripts to access certain ares and post in certain areas of the website database. There wouldbe, within the user database, different ranks s that admins and moderators of the site's content could update with ease in an on-page fashion.

I've discussed a possible network with some Record labels and Music Made Me Do It, so we wouldn't be alone in this vast internet world.

I really don't have money to hire programmers and then figure the site out and manage it myself, so I'm looking for a dedicated team, to make this fun for us to build and fun for people to use. I've mentioned this idea to many people and they sound very excited and said that this could be an amazing project if done correctly.

So, if you're interested, please reply or IM me: (AOL/AIM) Rawkus113.

Thank you for your time.

- Chet B
chet
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

Postby Alexej Kubarev » Wed Dec 29, 2004 1:28 pm

Hmmz... i still wonder why would you need someone to help you with the site while its a pretty simple task... just will take you 2 weeks of work... without a design ofcource.. and you will have a complete website with lots of functions..

Or am i missing something here?
Alexej Kubarev
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby chet » Wed Dec 29, 2004 1:44 pm

Right, but it will go more in depth... music will have details, prices, reviews, comments, reccomendations, etc... I have experience with very very very basic PHP and no programming skills with SQL so I don't have any idea how much work this really is... but if you can assist me in anyway, it'd be greatly appreciated.
chet
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

Return to PHP Jobs