PHP programmer looking for small part-time coding jobs

Forum to require and offer php jobs. Are you searching for php developers to make or complete your php script ? This place is for you.

Moderators: macek, egami, gesf

Pulse
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

PHP programmer looking for small part-time coding jobs

Postby Pulse » Fri Aug 13, 2004 4:07 am

Hi there

I'm a PHP and database programmer for a company based in South Africa.

I am looking for any small script job which I can do in my free time that doesn't have such serious deadlines, but must be serious enough to finish in a considerable amount of time. I will even do bulletin board installations etc.

I am very reasonable with my prices, if you are interested in hiring me for a small project, let me know what you want to do and how much your are willing to pay.

You can contact me for my CV and some references, my current work is statistics and report generating for Novell GroupWise system, so I've got alot of PHP and MySQL experience.

You can contact me on arnek@netcb.com .

Thanks for your time.

Arné

Pulse
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

Postby Pulse » Sun Jan 09, 2005 10:30 am

HI All

A happy new year to all,

Well, like everybody, all of us needs a little more cash in January, so I would just like to let everybody know that I am available and have free time on my hands over weekends and week evenings.

So if anybody wants a quote for a job, you can send your request through to me at arne@pulsebiz.za.net or arnek@netcb.com .

Thanks

Arné

Return to “PHP Jobs”