Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index PHP PHP Jobs

I need a Shopping Cart script - custom build

Forum to require and offer php jobs. Are you searching for php developers to make or complete your php script ? This place is for you.

Moderators: macek, egami, gesf

I need a Shopping Cart script - custom build

Postby DroopyPawn » Thu Jun 24, 2004 8:27 pm

I need a Shopping Cart script but I haven't seen anything that does what I want. So maybe someone can write it for me as I'm not a PHP programmer.

The script should keep a list of items in a shopping cart. Each item is added when the item's "add to cart" button is pressed. When the button is pressed, the PartNumber, ItemDescription, ShippingCost, and any other needed info will be sent to the script and stored in the customer's cart.

When the "checkout" or view cart button is pressed, a page showing the content of the cart will be shown along with current totals. Naturally, the quantities should be editable by the customer whe viewing the cart.

Next, the customer's shipping and billing info should be requested and emailed to me to be proccessed by hand after I verify that everything in the order is in stock. I don't want the credit cards to be automatically charged on the web site.

I want to be able to add a button "add to cart" for each item on my HTML pages. I don't want to be stuck with the database type shopping carts that all look the same. I want my own layout in my site.

Does anyone want to take on the project (for cheap) or do you know of a PHP script that already does what I want?
DroopyPawn
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

Postby jerez_z » Wed Jul 07, 2004 12:39 pm

I might be willing to do it. It all depends what you mean by cheap. (I'm pretty cheap)
jerez_z
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

Postby swirlee » Wed Jul 07, 2004 12:44 pm

Moved to Jobs.
swirlee

Return to PHP Jobs