Can anyone suggest a place to find a good PHP programmer?

Forum to require and offer php jobs. Are you searching for php developers to make or complete your php script ? This place is for you.

Moderators: macek, egami, gesf

booble
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

Too many options :-)

Postby booble » Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:07 pm

Have you tried guru / moonlighter yet? How about craigslist?

WiZARD

Re: Can anyone suggest a place to find a good PHP programmer

Postby WiZARD » Thu Jun 17, 2004 2:05 am

wwatson23805 wrote:I'll give you a little background. I've been working with Content management systems for a little over three years now, and I've had my share of heartache in regards to getting it to do what I want to do with my online community. I started out with just a bulletin board, and went to postnuke, mambo, and php-nuke. None of them seem to give the kind of punch I want for my small online community, which I am trying to build into something special.

I have taken the time to really map out what I want to do with an idea that I have--php/mysql based, but I need some coders to make my idea into a reality. I am not good enough to do this on my own, and I know that this is an instance where finding one or two good programmers with a little entreprenuerial spirit, might pay off in making something.

That was the easy part. Now the hard part is, finding someone who wants to devote time and effort to such a project--for no upfront money. Right now it's just an idea-- a good one. I am just a regular hobby webmaster with an idea, and I'm in need of some help. Could anyone offer any helpful suggestions on where I might find a coder or two?

Recommendation: Learn Russian. More Advanced programers live in Ukraine or Russia!

phpmysql
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

contact me php mysql

Postby phpmysql » Thu Jun 17, 2004 9:44 am

Return to “PHP Jobs”