Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index PHP PHP Jobs

A very quick easy form needed!

Forum to require and offer php jobs. Are you searching for php developers to make or complete your php script ? This place is for you.

Moderators: macek, egami, gesf

A very quick easy form needed!

Postby mdempsey » Sun Apr 04, 2004 1:15 am

Hey all i need a php form, or thats what im told i need. If you visit this address there is a scanned in form.

http://uk.geocities.com/mattdempsey@bti ... /form1.jpg

Basically i somehow need to create this form for internet use, with text fields for each section, and the results sent in an email to an address, in the format:

driver : (what they said)

etc.etc.

I am not even sure that PHP is what i need to accomplish this, but i am told it is, and i have no knowledge of it. I have, however, a great deal of knowledge in flash, and in return for anyone who can create this for me, i will create a free flash website, or an animated banner, or anything you like, but i cannot pay you. Simply becaue i have no money :(

If anyone could do this i would be amazingly greatful.

Matt
mdempsey
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

Postby Oleg Butuzov » Sun Apr 04, 2004 11:06 am

my mail oleg.butuzov at ua-design.net
Oleg Butuzov
Last Samuray
Last Samuray

Hey

Postby mdempsey » Sun Apr 04, 2004 11:29 am

Hi im not sure what you want me to do with your emial address, is it possible that you could make this for me, i will also send you an email and have added you on msn. I would really appreciate any help you could give, and now realise that you have a web design site, which i may add, is amazing.

Is there any way you could make this for me, or anybody else, i would be really greatful, please get back to me if you can!

Matt
mdempsey
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

Postby Oleg Butuzov » Sun Apr 04, 2004 9:46 pm

Well i havent understand what do you want. I dont see a jpeg that you linked. i have leftmy email to complete description what you want. i dont know would i do it for free or not.

As for msn i dont think that you wil find me there i dont use it any more. Try ICQ. And more good for me to use email.
Oleg Butuzov
Last Samuray
Last Samuray

Postby mdempsey » Mon Apr 05, 2004 1:51 am

HEy, the file is located at this address:

http://uk.geocities.com/mattdempsey@bti ... /form1.jpg

For some reason, occasionally it doesnt work and you need to go to

http://uk.geocities.com/mattdempsey@btinternet.com/ and manually click form1.jpg

I have no idea how long this would take to do but i would be very greatful if yo9u could do it. I dont know what i could do for you in return, because you already seem to know more than i do! If you can think of anything i will try and help. But if its not too much to ask i would greatly appreciate the help from someone like you, who is clearly very talented.

Matt
mdempsey
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

Postby Oleg Butuzov » Mon Apr 05, 2004 3:15 am

i am working today and next week. if you want you can get this form at next monday... is it ok?

if yes send your email . i will send you a result...
Oleg Butuzov
Last Samuray
Last Samuray

Postby mdempsey » Mon Apr 05, 2004 3:17 am

Thankyou sooo much, you are great. My email address is mattdempsey@btinternet.com

Can i repay you some how, you dont know how greatful i am. And What files will be needed, how many files will there be, and do i just upload them when i get them?

Matt
mdempsey
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

Postby Oleg Butuzov » Mon Apr 05, 2004 3:33 am

well i have a form screenshot. this is all that i need.

what i need to know
what version of php used on your server (btw what server)?
Oleg Butuzov
Last Samuray
Last Samuray

Postby mdempsey » Mon Apr 05, 2004 3:48 am

Ooooh urm, i dont know, you see im not doing it for just me, im doing it with a mate and hes sorted out the server etc, can i get back to you on that one when i next see him? Im sure it wont matter if you arent starting it until Monday. I will find out ASAP and tell you, is it best that i tell you here in this forum or by email?

Matt
mdempsey
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

Return to PHP Jobs