Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index PHP PHP Jobs

$50 dollars CDN for a few scripts

Forum to require and offer php jobs. Are you searching for php developers to make or complete your php script ? This place is for you.

Moderators: macek, egami, gesf

$50 dollars CDN for a few scripts

Postby HaVoC » Thu Dec 11, 2003 4:29 am

You will finish off a member script. That adds users to the database, and lists them in a member list according to their rank ID.

You will create a Clan Ladder, that collects info on who lost and who won. Like a submit loss button or something. and it will determine their winning percentage ect.

You will also create a tournament ladder, that when you select a name, you can update the points.
email me for more info
HaVoC
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

Re: $50 dollars CDN for a few scripts

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 11, 2003 4:39 am

HaVoC wrote:You will finish off a member script. That adds users to the database, and lists them in a member list according to their rank ID.

You will create a Clan Ladder, that collects info on who lost and who won. Like a submit loss button or something. and it will determine their winning percentage ect.

You will also create a tournament ladder, that when you select a name, you can update the points.
email me for more info

Hello.
I'm interesting.
PLease contact me via:
icq - 85565239
aim1 - jam phpcreator
aim2 - jamphpcreator
msn - super_mega_jam@hotmail.com
mail - jam@intoex.com
Thanks.

Return to PHP Jobs