Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index PHP PHP Jobs

Help! Developer quit! Need someone to finish the job!

Forum to require and offer php jobs. Are you searching for php developers to make or complete your php script ? This place is for you.

Moderators: macek, egami, gesf

Help! Developer quit! Need someone to finish the job!

Postby dezignwizard » Wed Aug 13, 2003 11:24 pm

My contracted developer quit and he was in the middle of completing this form. It is an online order form. It calculate the total, tax, shipping and when "order" is clicked, it opens another window with the order displayed. There is a print button. The order is also emailed to their email address they provided.

I do not know PHP at all! I was able to edit some things but, the calculations are not working correctly. There is one item that has to be added.

Anyone out there that is willing to make a few bucks? For a pro, this should only take an hour or two to edit and make it work. My client has been waiting 3 days for this! I am in a crunch.
dezignwizard

Postby Oleg Butuzov » Fri Aug 15, 2003 3:55 am

if thats all - script will cost 40$

my mail
info(at)ua-design.net
Oleg Butuzov
Last Samuray
Last Samuray

colaboration proposal

Postby bmatanie » Tue Aug 19, 2003 12:31 pm

Dear Sir or Madam:

We are a small firm who believe in building long term relationships with our partners and not just in providing one-time solutions. We focus on future prospects as much as on the present. We are constantly experimenting with and devising unique methods of doing the usual, unusually. It is this attitude that has seen our works evolve as a designer, from a fledgling of the IT industry to a willing competitor to play the field, we look to give our customers THE BEST.

As a build up to meeting our long-term objectives, we aim to:

• Enter into strategic alliances with key players in the IT industry;

• Develop valuable Intellectual Properties and services;

• Continue to provide unique and value-added services to our diverse customers abroad.

With us you are going to have a lot of advantages:

• Low cost per project without affecting quality;

• Reduced time of project completion;

• One team does the entire project (programming and design), ensuring excellent reliability.

Sincerely yours,

Bogdan Matanie

CEO GateWeb S.R.L.

Mail: bmatanie@rdslink.ro
bmatanie
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

Postby Nenad » Tue Aug 19, 2003 4:04 pm

30$ for that job

scgnenad@yahoo.com
Nenad
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

hi

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 07, 2003 10:18 pm

Hi,
check out http://www.colance.com to list your PHP projects.

Return to PHP Jobs