Our client is a growing web design and online marketing company.
An experienced PHP Developer is required to work in their office in Berlin.
A PHP Developer is required to support existing systems at the same time as developing a new large-scale application.
The selected individual will work as part of a fast-paced, dynamic team. As well as application development, the right candidate will be involved in usability, back-end systems development and support.
The ideal PHP Developer will have a strong commercial experience of PHP. They are looking for a PHP Developer who is constantly looking to keep themselves up to date with technologies and has a strong interest in what they do.
Day-to-day duties include:
• Backend web development.
• Writing reports and complex database queries.
• Designing, creating and improving integration points with other systems.
• Creating new data feeds.
• Maintenance of existing systems.
• Building a primary project for period of 6 months from system design to finished product.
The Ideal candidate;
· PHP 5.5
· Experience in an Agile Environment
· Object Orientated Programming (OOP)
· Database design and architecture
· Demonstrable experience in relevant front and back end web technologies: jQuery, SQL and server side programming.
· Knowledge of systems integration and design.
· Experience in software testing and ability to effectively present results.
· Strong interpersonal skills enabling ability to work effectively in groups
· Creative spark and dynamic approach to problem solving.
· Able to manage multiple projects, priorities and deliver to challenging deadlines.
· Good written communication skills.
· Experience working with APIs and web services.
· Ruby on Rails
· Experience with Wordpress, Magento
· Experience with the Laravel backend development framework
Our client accepts international applications and offers Visasponsoring.
Interested candidates should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Forum to require and offer php jobs. Are you searching for php developers to make or complete your php script ? This place is for you.
1 post • Page 1 of 1