It looks like your new job will be in the centre of Amsterdam! If you are a PHP Developer of course! As CLIQ Digital continues to grow we are looking for a talented, creative and highly motivated PHP Developer as part of our thumbr team.
thumbr is looking for a PHP developer, a key role in its 12 people software development team. Together with the senior developer you will take the lead in technical design and implementation of a set of high performance site and services. You will coach junior and medior developers, analyze requirements, write and review code and investigate new technology for the team.
About CLIQ Digital and thumbr
CLIQ Digital has a long history in publishing digital entertainment around the globe and has been very successful in reaching a massive audience with mobile games, downloadable music, ringtones and applications.
Established in the center of Amsterdam, thumbr is a new mobile social application platform, part of the Cliq digital group. We develop our own SDK , services and products; business to business and direct to consumer. We are a team of young, spirited and multi-cultural professionals, driven by the desire to deliver the high quality, engaging products.. thumbr is always searching for new ways to connect, interact and make mobile applications profitable for its developers and fun for its users. Launched early 2012, thumbr (www.thumbr.com) is a relative new product line with a lot of opportunities to further advance your experience.
We seek ambitious and enthusiastic professionals to build our platform and consumer brand, to reach millions of customers worldwide. We have an experienced, international team with specialists in all fields, including: sales, IT, software development, game licensing, creative design and production and product development.
• Never offline
• As good at reading code as writing it
• Leading by example in development best practices
And do you have a genuine passion for technology? Then we would like to talk to you!
• Analyze business requirements and create technical designs
• Set up and review data model and class structure
• Create and review project breakdowns and work estimates
• Review code and stimulate development and coding best practices
• Investigate new technologies, methods and packages
• Coach junior developers
• And of course … code, code, code.
Skills and experience
Must have experience and knowledge:
• At least 5 years as software developer on large projects
• Educated to degree level (Bachelor or Master)
• In depth experience with object oriented programming in PHP
• Experience with Symfony 2 framework.
• Experience creating technical designs for high performance services
• Broad knowledge of software development and best practices
• Experience with information analysis and data modeling
• Experience with coaching other developers
• Experience with subversion or Git
• Good command of UML
• Fluent in English, both spoken and written; Fluency in both Dutch & English preferred.
Nice to have experience and knowledge
• Vagrant; Doctrine 2; Gearman; OAuth2; Zend framework; SDK development; Linux
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
• Promotes co-operation, participation and sharing of ideas and information
• Precise, with an eye for detail and quality
• Good organizational skills.
• Experience with teams with different nationalities and backgrounds.
• Competitive salary
• Company Bonus scheme of max 1 month salary
• 25 vacation days
• Discount on health insurance
• 50% employer contributions towards pension
If you want to work in a fast paced, fun, demanding and dynamic environment, please send your CV and motivation to our HR Department via: email@example.com.
If you have any questions please contact Human Resources: 020 – 7947500.