As CLIQ Digital continues to grow we are looking for a Senior PHP Developer as part of our thumbr team.About CLIQ Digital and Thumbr
CLIQ Digital has a long history in publishing digital entertainment around the globe and has been very successful in reaching a massive audience with mobile games, downloadable music, ringtones and applications.
Thumbr is the group’s gaming & entertainment platform. It is marketed to a broad audience as a consumer brand and entertainment platform where anybody on any device can enjoy our freemium games and entertainment content. Thumbr is developing a suite of application monetization methods. Launched early 2012, thumbr (www.thumbr.com
) is a relative new product line with a lot of opportunities to further advance your experience.
We seek ambitious and enthusiastic professionals to build our platform and consumer brand, to reach millions of customers worldwide. We have an experienced, international team with specialists in all fields, including: sales, IT, software development, game licensing, creative design and production and product development.Opportunity
Thumbr is looking for a senior PHP developer, a key role in its 12 people software development team. Together with the other senior developer you will take the lead in technical design and implementation of a set of high performance site and services. You will coach junior and medior developers, analyze requirements, write and review code and investigate new technology for the team. Are you:
• Never offline.
• As good at reading code as writing it.
• Leading by example in development best practices.
And do you have a genuine passion for technology?
Then we would like to talk to you.
Analyze business requirements and create technical designs.
• Set up and review data model and class structure.
• Create and review project breakdowns and work estimates.
• Maintain view of the overall technical architecture.
• Coordinate and execute deployments.
• Review code and stimulate development and coding best practices.
• Investigate new technologies, methods and packages.
• Coach junior and medior developers.
• Set up automated unit, functional and UI tests.
• Set up development and test environments.
• And of course … code, code, code.Skills and experience
Must have experience and knowledge:
• At least 6 years as software developer on large projects.
• Educated to degree level (Bachelor or Master);
• In depth experience with object oriented programming in PHP.
• Experience with Symphony 2 framework.
• Experience creating technical designs for high performance services.
• Deep understanding of caching for the LAMP environment.
• Broad knowledge of software development and best practices.
• Experience with information analysis and data modeling.
• Experience with coaching other developers.
• Experience with subversion or Git.
• Good command of UML.
• Experience managing deployments across environments.
• Linux knowledge.
• Experience with unit/ integration testing.
• Proficient in English, both spoken and written; Dutch preferred.Nice to have experience and knowledge:
• Vragrant; Doctrine 2; Gearman; OAuth2; Symphony CMF; Zend framework; SDK development.Personal competencies
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
• Promotes co-operation, participation and sharing of ideas and information.
• Precise, with an eye for detail and quality.
• Good organizational skills.
• Experience with teams with different nationalities and backgrounds.
If you want to work in a young dynamic team developing mobile products please send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com
If you have any questions please contact Human Resources: 020 – 7947500