PHP developer required in Durham UK

Forum to require and offer php jobs. Are you searching for php developers to make or complete your php script ? This place is for you.

Moderators: macek, egami, gesf

JobHAT
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

PHP developer required in Durham UK

Postby JobHAT » Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:27 am

We are looking for a Web developer for a position within an expanding and exciting digital marketing agency based in Durham. This is a great opportunity to join a young team but you have to have a passion for clean code and developing great user-friendly web experiences.

Your main responsibilities will include developing bespoke web solutions in a variety of environments & supporting, maintaining and upgrading existing live sites.

This PHP/Web development position will be working within a small development team. The right candidate has the opportunity to grow into a Lead Developer position, for an exciting company.

You will need solid knowledge of PHP, HTML, CSS and Responsive Site Design. Candidates who also have exposure to Drupal, Joomla and Photoshop would be highly desired.

The candidate will have the ability to develop bespoke web solutions, in a variety of environments, coupled with problem solving and an obsession for the latest techniques and technology. A keen eye for detail is paramount as client satisfaction is the top priority within this team.

Key skills required:
Responsive Website Design
HTML / CSS
PHP / MySQL
Wordpress
Javascript
jQuery

Candidates that are interested in this position are welcome to contact me for further information. Or if you would like to apply, please visit www.jobhathq.com and apply via the free registration process.
Attachments
jobhat-logo.png
jobhat-logo.png (5.77 KiB) Viewed 411 times

jinijames
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

Re: PHP developer required in Durham UK

Postby jinijames » Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:52 am

Let me try sending my resume for it.

Thanks,
(Your signature has been removed..)

Return to “PHP Jobs”