PHP/MySQL Programmer needed! ($100)

Forum to require and offer php jobs. Are you searching for php developers to make or complete your php script ? This place is for you.

Moderators: macek, egami, gesf

Sparkks
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

PHP/MySQL Programmer needed! ($100)

Postby Sparkks » Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:50 am

Alright, so I am needing a PHP programmer for project of mine. I need a simple member system that saves the billing codes and information and then display it. It's pretty simple there is just a lot to it. I've been working on it for the past couple weeks but I don't have time to finish because I'm working 15 hours a day..

I'm paying $100 for the project to be completed. I will give you half when you start and the other half when you finish. I will also pay you $10 every time I need your help with something related to the script.

I do not want someone that "thinks" they know what their doing (just like me lol) so before you post, show me some work that you have doing before.

Now if you think you can do something simple like this, please post below. DO NOT PM ME! Post below with some details on what exactly you have done in the past. I will get back to you within the day.

I don't have time for fucking kids saying "you're not good for the money." If you think I'm not good, then please just do me a favor and stay off the thread.

Here is the "start" of what I've done: http://shep.marchershey.net
What the website will do is keep me better organized at work. After every job, I will enter billing information and billing codes. Billing codes are what I charge the customer and that's what I get paid.. you know what.. I'll explain when you're accepted.

WHEN ACCEPTED YOU MUST HAVE SKYPE AND BE ABLE TO TALK OVER THE PHONE & EMAIL

This needs to be done by Saturday. If you have any questions, post below.
Contact me @ mail@sparkks.net

egami
php-forum GURU
php-forum GURU

Re: PHP/MySQL Programmer needed! ($100)

Postby egami » Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:29 pm

$180.00 per hour I work on it, nothing less.

gborkar
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

Re: PHP/MySQL Programmer needed! ($100)

Postby gborkar » Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:08 pm

Ready to work on it. Skype Id- gauravborkar

Return to “PHP Jobs”