Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index PHP PHP Jobs

Web development offer

Forum to require and offer php jobs. Are you searching for php developers to make or complete your php script ? This place is for you.

Moderators: macek, egami, gesf

Web development offer

Postby RandomGuy » Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:40 am

Hello, we would like to offer experience in potentially huge project. It would be nice asset to your portfolio as well. Of course, everyone wants to get paid for such services, and we would like to pay. The only thing we are not offering any money right now is, that we don`t have them yet. But as soon as our project earns money, we will be happy to pay for everyones input to the project. The probability that the project will be successfull is very high, as we have explored the market and estimated potential profit and lack of similar services. So it is very likely to get paid, and worth investing your time. We got the motto, actually my mate is programmer, although beginner in php, so he will need a helping hand at the beginning, and I'm familiar with web design. So in this case we are not going to be queit spectators. We both are determined to have this project running sooner or later. We would like to add few more dedicated people to our team, that could enable us to bring it to life as soon as possible.
RandomGuy
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

Re: Web development offer

Postby Crakken » Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:40 am

Well, first of all... This is strange... "Random Guy"? Well, we'll have to talk more. My email is me[at]crakken.com Contact me if you want all that done in a matter of time.
Crakken
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

Postby gborkar » Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:34 am

Hi Lisajohn,

I would be interested in working on your project. I have experience of 5 years in PHP/MySql. We can talk firther on skype or email. My skype id is gauravborkar and email borkar_gaurav2086@yahoo.co.in

Thanks. And hope to talk to you soon.
gborkar
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

Postby BrianAlan » Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:54 pm

Contact me if you want all that done in a matter of time.

-------------------------
http://www.wholesaledvdsales.co.uk/
BrianAlan
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

Return to PHP Jobs