Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index PHP PHP Jobs

html/php/mysql/cake

Forum to require and offer php jobs. Are you searching for php developers to make or complete your php script ? This place is for you.

Moderators: macek, egami, gesf

html/php/mysql/cake

Postby noobstartup » Thu May 31, 2012 3:17 pm

Hello,

I am looking for a front end/back end programmer to finish website development that a consulting company has started for me. The final product will be a full feature dating website, just to give you an idea of what type of code you'll be looking at. To be completely honest, the code is very much a mess, so I would like an expert to come in and take it over. The skill set I am looking for is as follows:

-Php, MySQL, JavaScript, AJAX, HTML, and CSS
-Understanding in website security
-Knowledge of MVC framework (CakePHP)
-Must be able to learn the code base quickly and run with it

The work will be a mix of fixing bugs, adding new development, and exploring the code to optimize and make it less of a mess. Someone who can working well independently as well as in a group setting would be ideal. I am looking for either a fixed price engagement or a time/materials engagement. If I think you've work well with my team and are doing a great job, you will be hired to continue development on the website, once it is live, on a fixed price or time and materials basis (so it would be nice to have someone who will be available on a part-time basis over the next year or more). Please let me know if your skill set match what I am looking for and if you are interested in this type of work. If so, I would like to speak with you and possibly move along in this process. Please note that I am looking for someone living in the USA with excellent communication skills.

Thanks!
noobstartup
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

Re: html/php/mysql/cake

Postby Nullsig » Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:41 am

Where are you located in the US?

I have all of the qualifications you are asking for.
Nullsig
php-forum Fan User
php-forum Fan User

Return to PHP Jobs