Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index PHP PHP Jobs

Jobberbase site with other application

Forum to require and offer php jobs. Are you searching for php developers to make or complete your php script ? This place is for you.

Moderators: macek, egami, gesf

Jobberbase site with other application

Postby STLWebHost » Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:30 am

I am looking for someone who would be able to modify Jobberbase as well as a script I have also listed under the program for online courses- called ATutor. I've been attempting to make the changes, to no avail...actually, both of the scripts probably should be re-installed to their original state.

For someone with the know-how, this will not be difficult and take minimal time. My expectations are for the site to have the features requested and function properly, with no errors, broken links, ect. I would also like it done within a week, which I think is totally do-able, but I am flexible, if for some reason it is not.

There are no obvious script issues, I am just not learned enough to conquer it or research my way into knowing it. I wanted to do that, in order to avoid paying for the development. In light of other virtual investments, I don't want to invest more. I am willing to trade a domain name(s)/ website(s)/ and/or private software, which I am currently selling- for these modifications to be completed. All of them are great investments with real value. *If you happen to invest in antiques or collectables, I also have items for trade.

Please reply if interested.

-STLWebHost
STLWebHost
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

Return to PHP Jobs