My client offers a unique combination of online shop for rent, highly-frequented marketplace and central checkout.
The company is located in Bamberg.
6 PHP developers (m/f)
(permanent job, ASAP)
Duties and responsibilities:
• Design and technical implementation of new applications
• Improving performance, scalability and stability
• Technical maintenance, service and further development of existing projects and systems
• Rendering support to staff in general user questions
• Responsible for projects after an intensive initial training period
• Evaluating new technologies in the context of our solutions
• Constructive contributions to the further development of our software
• Go-to person for the project manager for advice on technical questions
• Identification of new e-commerce trends and technologies
• Graduate in the field of information technology or similar
• Alternatively corresponding working experience
• Profound general knowledge of current web technologies
• Analytics, organisational skills and high problem solving competence
• Interested in current Internet technologies and Web 2.0 trends
• Creativity, communication skills and team spirit
• Self-reliant and structured way of working
• A challenging and innovative job in e-commerce
• Attractive and performance-based compensation
• Exciting projects in international surroundings
• A professional team with flat hierarchies and a pleasant, creative working atmosphere
• Many other benefits, such as assistance in flat-hunting, further training, language courses etc.
If you are interested in this position and meet these requirements, if you wish to actively participate as a PHP developer (m/f) in developing our company and join our highly motivated team, send your detailed and informative application to Thomas Lersch at email@example.com
including your salary expectations and specifying your earliest possible date of joining!