We are a French company based in Vietnam, on the area of Ho Chi Minh City.
Our activities are to provide communication, design, photography and IT services
to our external customers.
The Web Developer-Designer is responsible for the development and design of
major and minor Web applications and components for internal and external
system users. The developer will design, develop, test and deliver web sites,
applications and components. Enhancements and defect resolution will be
required on an ongoing basis. Best practices and design methods will be utilized
to insure the success of the projects. The developer will have the ability to create
web applications and components from the requirements stage, through design,
through production deployment. They will be required to have experience in
graphics, layout, scripting, programming, as well as development involving
compatibility and seamless integration with various technologies such as, but not
limited to, Java and ColdFusion. Flexibility, adaptability and the ability to learn
quickly in various technical and creative environments, while delivering quality
work by tight deadlines, are key attributes of this individual.
- Be responsible for the layout, visual appearance and usability of a website
- Develop concepts; create wireframes, comps and graphics
- Create design prototypes, including graphic design, site navigation, and layout
- Design and implement creative designs and graphics
- Ensure that the layout of the content is accessible and logical; recommend
improvements if necessary.
- Ensure that the website is accessible from a variety of different platforms,
screen depths and other constraints.
- Add and remove advertising from the website as needed.
- Make changes and update the web site as needed.
If you are interested, send your CV and cover letter at