We are a french company based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. Our activities is to offer communication, design, and web creation to our many customers. Our agency depends to a French and Vietnamese group.
If you are a few year experienced, and you are willing to live in this country where there is no creases, and where it has a very good economical growth, don't hesitate to send us your application !
Here is the job description :
We are looking for a senior web developer to create website according to the specification given by the customer. You are also a team leader, you are able to plan all tasks, and coordinate with the web designer.
Interpret written business requirements and technical specification documents.
- Building and maintenance of core PHP based applications.
- To design and develop relational database systems and their web interfaces.
- Responsible for integrating MySQL database with the client websites.
- Responsible for the design of company web pages, including graphics, animation and functionality.
- To develop web page infrastructure and application related to pages with more advanced graphics and features.
- To assist the Technical Director in the planning of overall company strategy regarding web development and search engine optimization.
- To monitor web server and site technical performance
- Programming skill using PHP & MySQL
- Programming skill using OOP, MVC, EDP
- Programming skill in Caching technique, SOAP, API, Open
- Experienced in PHP framework (Yii / Prado / Symphony / CakePHP...)
- Experienced in PHP Open source project (phpBB, joomla, drupal...)
- Experienced in end-to-end quality software development process.
- Ability to take amorphous user requirements and convert them into great software.
- Ability to transition research ideas to development, contribute elegant, practical code to the
- Teamwork, problem-solving, communication, creativity, critical thinking...
- Team leader, ability to plan tasks and coordinate with the web designer
- Good skills in English: both writing and oral.
- French skill is a plus.
If you are interested, please send us your CV and cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org