XPAND Corporation, a leading provider of IT solutions and services, has a need for a PHP Developer. We are looking for a creative, high energy team member who loves what they do and want to make an immediate impact. Ideal candidates should have a minimum of 3 years of experience working in a web development environment using the open source technologies PHP, Linux, Apache and MySQL. This position will be responsible for analyzing user requirements, and designing and developing web applications using various open source products.
* Demonstrated ability to build scalable and reliable systems from start to finish.
* Strong familiarity with computer architecture and computer science fundamentals.
* Experience working with PHP, Apache, MySQL.
* Work with customers and technical staff in the resolution of software enhancements and defects.
* Develop unit tests and documentation to ensure production readiness.
* Familiarity with open-source libraries and frameworks such as Zend, Drupal (CMS) and Moodle (LMS).
* Knowledge of database design, stored procedures and web services is desirable.
If you are interested, please email us at email@example.com
with your resume and cover letter.