Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index PHP PHP Jobs

Need help with project

Forum to require and offer php jobs. Are you searching for php developers to make or complete your php script ? This place is for you.

Moderators: macek, egami, gesf

Need help with project

Postby 49sv » Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:18 am

Hello
I have a site I'm working on but could use some help with a portion of it. I have a true/false quiz set up; I want to pull the questions randomly out of my database, and have a set of radio buttons for the user to choose true/false, associated with each question. Also after the quiz is complete and the user submits it, the quiz is scored and the results appear displaying each question, the correct answer and a correct/incorrect, depending on the user’s choice, and of course the score (18 out of 25 correct)or whatever is appropriate. I can get the questions out of my database randomly and set the limit as to how many show up, but that is as far as I get. I do have the whole sequence working using files and php, but want to use the database to randomize it using php. I have been asking for help with this in the coding forum, but no luck, if I have to pay someone for help, so be it. If this is something you can help me with please let me know.
Thanks
49sv
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

Re: Need help with project

Postby egami » Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:55 am

How much are you willing to shell out for this project of yours?
egami
php-forum GURU
php-forum GURU

Re: Need help with project

Postby PHPig » Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:32 am

Ok, how much will you pay for it ? I think its basic question. Maby more about your site ?
PHPig
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

Return to PHP Jobs