Kodak is seeking a PHP Developer to work at our Stamford, CT location. You will have the opportunity to work within a small fast paced team to develop and maintain web based enterprise software. The software manages the creation and storage of commercial artwork from conception to production. The developer will be expected to work on the design, development, testing and maintenance of the Kodak D2L product line. Good communication skills and the ability to work as a member of a team are critical to this position.
• Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering
• 2 years experience designing object oriented enterprise web based systems.
• 2 years experience programming in PHP 5.x or higher.
• 2 years experience managing websites with Internet Information Services (IIS) 6 or higher.
• 2 years experience developing database driven applications with Oracle 10g or higher.
• 2 years experience with code repository management tools such as Subversion (SVN)
To apply, please paste this link in your browser: http://bit.ly/i7OsrJ