Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index PHP PHP Jobs

simple PHP and CHMOD help needed tonight

Forum to require and offer php jobs. Are you searching for php developers to make or complete your php script ? This place is for you.

Moderators: macek, egami, gesf

simple PHP and CHMOD help needed tonight

Postby loudproudnpunk » Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:13 pm

I have a website [punkspunkspunks.com] I plan on launching a guestbook that looks and feels exactly like this one http://www.ihateyouthattack.com/pages/ythgst.htm but every time you hit enter, no matter what you typed it just says "D00000D!" with the number of zeros equal to the number of letters typed in the message. It would need to be embedded into my site. I know this is an easy 10 or 20 line code modification for anyone knowledgable of programming in PHP or whatever. I will pay someone to do this if they can do it tonight, or I will give you online poker lessons, whichever you prefer. Please email me ASAP at Mattsaincome@gmail.com. Thanks!

I have the entire code written out all I need is to activate CHMOD on my site [hosted at godaddy] or figure out another way to make the code work. Please help!
loudproudnpunk
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

Return to PHP Jobs