Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index php forum :: Bar Free time

[Recruitment] AquaFlame.NET - FREE

Bar discussions . Talk about everything not only php !. Guests are welcome here , forum registration is not required.

Moderators: macek, egami, gesf

[Recruitment] AquaFlame.NET - FREE

Postby FailZorD » Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:52 pm

Hello PHP-Forum members. Today I am looking to re-continue AquaFlame.NET As all of you might know it's a CMS Website for World of Warcraft. Version 1.0 and Version 2.0 are out and i need some people to help.

I want to create one of the best CMS that you can find these days. (Blizzlike and Non-Blizzlike) - We host our own site and demo and we have a Decent Gaming Dedicated Server. (But to host a website, duh...)

What are the current Specs?

Intel Xeon CPU E31230 @3.20GHz (8 Processors),
6 GB RAM,
500GB of Disk Space
100GB on Backup.
500MBps U/D Internet Speed

What am I looking for?

*Website Developers.
People with video editing skills to do commercial work.
*People with Photoshop and Digital Design knowledge, able to work.
*People with great knowledge in Servers and Networking
*People with great knowledge on PHP, HTML5 & CSS3, OOP Structure.

Marks with * have high priority, so please spam me with these requests.

I own a decent, acceptable .org domain for this project, which is easy to remember, easy to type and makes sense.
Link: http://aquaflame.org
Bought for this project.

Thanks for reading, and questions is more than welcome, even though there might be some I won't be able to answer.

- Also keep negative comments away, unless it really makes great sense to say it out loud. Thank you.
- Keep in mind that this is a Free Project and we don't get paid. We are doing it for fun and for the good of the Free Community.
- If you would like to contact me for any information based on the Project please add me on skype: alex-simitis
FailZorD
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

Return to Free time