The objective of cegonsoft final year computer science project is to identify qualified computing professionals who have:
• the ability to adapt to change and to keep abreast of new developments
• good knowledge of hardware, software design and programming
• good knowledge of technical analysis and system design and quantitative methods.
• familiarity with the use of technology in different management systems, production systems and management decision making.
• a sufficient understanding of ideas such as artificial intelligence, robotics and computer integrated manufacturing.
Cegonsoft provides final year projects for the following disciplines:
• Final year engineering & IT students (BE CSE, IT | B.TECH CSE, IT | MCA, MSC, BCA, BSC).
Cegonsoft provides final year projects on the following technology platforms:
Some IEEE JAVA based projects are:
1. Cloud Computing for Agent-Based Urban Transportation Systems.
2. Supporting Efficient and Scalable Multicasting over Mobile Ad Hoc Networks.
3. Data Leakage Detection .
4. Ranking Spatial Data by Quality Preferences .
5. Load Shedding in Mobile Systems with MobiQual .
6. Monitoring Service Systems from a Language-Action Perspective.
7. The CoQUOS Approach to Continuous Queries in Unstructured Overlays .
8. Extended XML Tree Pattern Matching: Theories and Algorithms .
9. A Privacy-Preserving Location Monitoring System for Wireless Sensor Networks.
10. Utility-Optimal Multi-Pattern Reuse in Multi-Cell Networks.
11. Improving the Performance of Wireless Ad Hoc Networks Through MAC Layer Design.
12. Selfish Overlay Network Creation and Maintenance.
13. SPAF: Stateless FSA-based Packet Filters.
14. SAT: A Security Architecture Achieving Anonymity and Traceability in WirelessMesh Networks.
15. Locating Equivalent Servants over P2P Networks .
16. Semi-Proving: An Integrated Method for Program Proving, Testing, and Debugging .
17. Going Back and Forth: Efficient Multideployment and Multisnapshotting on Clouds.Cegonsoft Final year Projects