using include to easily change short text through multiple..

Ask about general coding issues or problems here.

Moderators: macek, egami, gesf

Joel
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

Postby Joel » Mon Aug 25, 2003 8:06 pm

I guess you're write Swirlee, I probably wouldn't do somethign like that for PHP and HTML files. The solution usually comes from expanding or minimising a problem, in this case it show's it may not be too good to do it.

With images however, I don't see a matter of anything - An image editing program will open all of the files the same. I can't see a situation that it would cause a problem.

The new computer nerd is a funny thing - a brilliant being. Good on ya yankee. When I was 14, in fact when I was 12 - I was working with websites, very mediocre ones with no coding, but it was still websites.

tryton
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

Postby tryton » Tue Aug 26, 2003 6:45 am

yankees230230 wrote:How old is your friend??

He just turned 21 a few months ago, he goes to Rutgers University. He also got hired by the company as an independent consultant. Basically, he can stay at home, play games, and they will email him with problems. He's located just across the bridge in NJ so it only takes him about fifteen minutes to jump the bridge to NY, check on there problem and get back in time for Sportscenter.

On another forum that has site reviews, there are a couple of 14 year olds who have some extreme sites built. I mean top of the line and the bad part is that not all of them are using templates, some are just insanely awesome.

yankees230230
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

Postby yankees230230 » Wed Aug 27, 2003 2:00 pm

can you link me up to some of those sites?? so i can see what i should be up too

Return to “PHP coding => General”