Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index php forum :: php coding PHP coding => General

Include and Require Errors

Ask about general coding issues or problems here.

Moderators: macek, egami, gesf

Include and Require Errors

Postby Nebin » Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:56 am

Hi Guys.

Wondered if anyone could help me?

Basically I created (with the use if a video tut) an eCommerce website. The last time I ran was last year and it worked fine. I have come back to it to make some changes and when I run the index.php file I get this error:

Warning: require_once(MyCore.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\public_html\inc\autoload.php on line 7

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required 'MyCore.php' (include_path='.;C:\xampp\php\PEAR') in C:\xampp\htdocs\public_html\inc\autoload.php on line 7

This isnt just on this site, I have ran others and get similar errors whenever I use "include" or "require".

As I said it ran fine last year, the only thing that has changed is I am using a more up to date Xammp Package, has there been any updates to certain command etc that I need to update in my files?

Sorry if this sounds noobish, but i am a noob when it comes to php.

Kind Regards
Nebin.
Nebin
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

Re: Include and Require Errors

Postby seandisanti » Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:30 am

it's saying that the file 'MyCore.php' is not found but is required according to autoload.php. it looks like you have your autoload in an include floder and maybe your 'MyCore' is elsewhere or maybe capitalization is off. find the path of MyCore.php relative to autoload.php and update your code and you should be fine. on that error at least.
seandisanti
php-forum Fan User
php-forum Fan User

Return to PHP coding => General