Ask about general coding issues or problems here.
Moderators: macek, egami, gesf
- New php-forum User
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2003 8:00 pm
- Location: Vietnam
I am a newer to PHP. Now I have problems with SESSION.
- how to use option 'session.cookie_path'
- When I set session.use_cookies = 1 to store session id on the client computer, so where is it exactly stored in client computer.(which directory, when client computer uses Windows OS).
- Explain more in details or more specifically than in PHP Manual on the two methods to propagate a session id (They are Using cookies and Using URL parameter)
Thank you for your help in advance!!
- Posts: 1257
- Joined: Thu Jun 20, 2002 10:14 pm
- Location: Ukraine, Crimea, Simferopol
session.cookie_path it mean that you may use special way to save session cookie default in c:\windows\[b]temp[\b] directory
if you use session.use_cookies = 1 all cookies saved not only at server at client machine too
Return to “PHP coding => General”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 9 guests