Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index php forum :: php coding PHP coding => General

How do I become my own payment gateway (like authorize.net)?

Ask about general coding issues or problems here.

Moderators: macek, egami, gesf

How do I become my own payment gateway (like authorize.net)?

Postby nand2k10 » Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:14 am

In my country (Pakistan) paypal does not work. I can not signup for paypal.

I want to look into starting (or buying) a payment gatway system similar to authorize.net (et. al.). Anyone have any ideas what is required to do this?

I understand the payment processing cycle and I understand merchant accounts, gateway, etc. What I don't understand is who does the payment gateway talk to when they receive the credit card/check info? Are they talking directly to visa/mc/amex/discover, etc? Are talking to a bank and the bank handles it from there?
What I need from my country's banks?
and how connect banks direct to payment gateways like paypal?
Or any solution that work as "middleman" who connect my country's banks to paypal. If suppose in Pakistan's bank have not API or other system that they provide to this facilities to payment gateways then what role i do for that

Thanks in advance.
nand2k10
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

Re: How do I become my own payment gateway (like authorize.n

Postby egami » Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:19 am

Each payment processing center have their own contracts with either the banks or the credit card companies themselves.

You may not be able to talk directly with the credit card companies, and may just want to try talking to local banks to see if they have anything that they can set you up with.

good luck.
egami
php-forum GURU
php-forum GURU

Re: How do I become my own payment gateway (like authorize.n

Postby mildredolson » Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:54 pm

There are so many payment gateways are available for online payment. People only want security of their payment at the time of online shopping. I am using merchantinc.com which is reliable secure and faster money transfer processor we can say provides the best rates in the industry for credit card processing.
mildredolson
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

Return to PHP coding => General