Register  Login
Board index php forum :: php coding PHP coding => Mail

PHP Mailer Not Reaching Everyone

the mail() function

Moderators: macek, egami, gesf

PHP Mailer Not Reaching Everyone

Postby 123dstreet » Wed May 08, 2013 12:08 pm

Hi All,

New to this forum, I'm also quite new to PHP.

I have a script using the php mailer that sends an email blast to some of our customers, for the most part it works quite well and is received by most. But the odd customer says that they do not receive it, it is not in their junk box, and their network administrator said it wasn't even filtered out at their server level. Is there any reason why this could happen? or any common reasons I should troubleshoot first?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

D
123dstreet
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

Re: PHP Mailer Not Reaching Everyone

Postby daveismyname » Wed May 15, 2013 11:08 pm

123dstreet wrote:Hi All,

New to this forum, I'm also quite new to PHP.

I have a script using the php mailer that sends an email blast to some of our customers, for the most part it works quite well and is received by most. But the odd customer says that they do not receive it, it is not in their junk box, and their network administrator said it wasn't even filtered out at their server level. Is there any reason why this could happen? or any common reasons I should troubleshoot first?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

D

it could be due to sending restrictions on the server if you have limits of how many can be sent within the same few minites/hours etc that could account for it.
daveismyname
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

Return to PHP coding => Mail