the mail() function

Moderators: macek, egami, gesf

paragkulkarni12
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

PHP START

Postby paragkulkarni12 » Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:14 am

Hi,

I am new PHP and this forum .Where should I start ? I have installed apache and PHP .Please guide. :help:

regards
parag

seandisanti
php-forum Fan User
php-forum Fan User

Re: PHP START

Postby seandisanti » Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:04 pm

I'm surprised noone answered on this and I'm hoping they just did so through PM. There are a lot of great resources out there beginning with php.net and w3schools.com. also jream.com has some great free videos, and even though a lot of them are dated, lynda.com has some awesome php series to take you from no experience to confident programmer in relatively short order. Their videos aren't free but the site is well worth the investment for all of the subjects they have videos for. My biggest complaint about the videos is that the narrator pastes in too much. he'll be talking about one thing, then post in 15 lines of code and go right into explaining it before you have any chance to copy it if you're following along. It's a minor frustration because you can pause and type, but if you're working with a single monitor and trying to follow along based on what he says instead of the video, you will hate him.

Return to “PHP coding => Mail”