Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index php forum :: Database phpMyAdmin

PHPmyadmin HELP!!!

How to use phpmyadmin.... phpmyadmin related arguments. Even phpMyAdmin issues

Moderators: macek, egami, gesf

PHPmyadmin HELP!!!

Postby organizedchaos » Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:17 am

Hi! I tried renaming my default username for phpmyadmin which is "root".... I believe i did it wrong and now... I don't know what to do!! I can't undo it because everytime I go to: http://localhost/phpmyadmin the only thing I see is this:

Code: Select all
Welcome to phpMyAdmin 2.11.7

phpMyAdmin tried to connect to the MySQL server, and the server rejected the connection. You should check the host, username and password in your configuration and make sure that they correspond to the information given by the administrator of the MySQL server.

Error
MySQL said: 

Cannot connect: invalid settings.Welcome to phpMyAdmin 2.11.7

phpMyAdmin tried to connect to the MySQL server, and the server rejected the connection. You should check the host, username and password in your configuration and make sure that they correspond to the information given by the administrator of the MySQL server.

Error
MySQL said: 

Cannot connect: invalid settings.

There's no button where I can go back.... or create a new one... do I have to reinstall my XAMP??? I really need help right now.... my assignment is due today and I really need to do this.... I shouldn't have bothered changing the username and password... I'm in a mess!!! Please, please help!!!!
organizedchaos
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

Return to phpMyAdmin