I just purchased this script this morning: http://www.sevenscript.net/ajax-star-ra ... -anything/
I followed all the directions perfectly (which I attached)
However, all that shows up on my pages is some numbered bullets; nothing to click, no stars.
I'm wondering if there were some assumed things I was supposed to do with my MYSQL through the phpMyAdmin.
I used the phpMyAdmin, like I was told, to import a sql file. But that's all I did. Should I have done something else? Anything would help.
Here's how the div looks now: http://www.gingeraleauthority.com/revie ... heim3.html
It works fine on the demo file they gave me, (although I'm not seeing anything on the database that would indicate it's being properly used) http://www.gingeraleauthority.com/demo.html
How do I use phpMyAdmin to make sure everything is working? Should I have executed something to get it working? The info said I would be able to view/reset/edit the rating I got, where do I do this on phpMyAdmin?
Anything, ANYTHING would be helpful. I'm stuck. THANKS!To setup:
1) Import rateanything.sql into your MySQL database.
2) Edit config.php with your MySQL access credentials: your username, password, and database name.
3) Upload files to the root of your web server. Required files: rateanything.php, rateanything.css, rateanything.js, stars.png, jquery.js.
4) In the header of your page you need to add the following lines of code to include the above files:
<link href="starrating.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
5) Now just add the following line of code anywhere on your page to add a star rating: <div id="rate_01"></div>
To add another to the same page simply add: <div id="rate_02"></div>
6) If you get stuck have a look at the demo.html file in this directory.