Free hosts to play with mysql and php .

Moderators: macek, egami, gesf

kelvin24
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

Re: Free Web Hosting

Post by kelvin24 » Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:30 am

http://error404.000webhost.com/?
Guys what does this mean? i have uploaded my webpages and mysql database right yet when i type my domain it redirects me to that link, can you guys please help me?

annahussy
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

Post by annahussy » Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:28 pm

Very nice information you share here that very useful for those people who looking for free web hosting service to host their site. I also heard lots of good things about this 000webhost.com that best hosting service provider company with quality hosting. Thanks for sharing this information here.

AtifShahabQureshi
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

Post by AtifShahabQureshi » Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:43 am

I would suggest you to get Cloud hosting services. There are hundreds of benefits of Cloud hosting.Cloud hosting promises reliably,speed and cost effectiveness as you have to pay according to your use. there are many cloud servers such as digital oceans, Vultr, amazon web services, They all have different packages. If you are a non technical person then it can be a little hectec for you if you directly get the services and spend hours in installation of softwares. I would suggest you to go for managed cloud hosting services such as http://www.cloudways.com/en/. Cloudways provides 14 days free trial on digital ocean so that you can experience and avail all benefits including Apache, Nginix, Memcache, Varnish, Redis all bringing together the high performance of your websites. You have multiple servers on cloud so in any case any server goes down, your website is not affected as other server is already operating.Also you can install multiple apps on same server.

skyhost92
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

Post by skyhost92 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:52 am

Sky Host provides reliable web hosting services at economical costs. We are also providing Free web hosting services with 24/7 customer support.

hyper
php-forum Active User
php-forum Active User

Post by hyper » Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:23 am

Sky Hosts must be a really poor choice of company if they resort to such a low form of advertising.

Avoid :-x