Register  Login
Board index PHP PHP General

Plogger Gallery Installation Problems

General discussions related to php

Moderators: macek, egami, gesf

Plogger Gallery Installation Problems

Postby ronwooduk » Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:52 am

Hi Everyone,
I have been trying to incorporate a Plogger Gallery into my web site. I have loaded all the files onto my server but when I try to complete the installation I get the following:

string(184) "You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'Type=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARACTER SET UTF8' at line 6" string(184) "You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'Type=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARACTER SET UTF8' at line 8" string(226) "You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '(14) NOT NULL, `date_submitted` timestamp(14) NOT NULL, `EXIF_date_taken` varc' at line 7" string(185) "You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'Type=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARACTER SET UTF8' at line 12" string(185) "You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'Type=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARACTER SET UTF8' at line 29" Plogger

I am using HTML5 not HXTML.

The database is all set up on the server but I it won't let me set up the admin panel.

This is part of the source code from the head section of my web site:

<!DOCTYPE html>

<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8" />
<title>Jolly Good Workshops For Schools</title>
<meta name="description" content="Educational workshops in schools, Pirates, Seaside, Maths, Puppets, Dance, Plants, Healthy Eating, Circus themes and topics.">
<meta name="keywords" content="School Workshops, workshops in schools, workshops for schools, circus skills, dance workshops, plant workshop, Maths Workshop Day, Healthy Eating Show, Pirate Workshop Day, Seaside Workshop Day">
<meta name="dcterms.creator" content="Ron Wood">
<meta name="dcterms.date" content="2009-05-13T15:57:45+01:00">
<meta name="HandheldFriendly" content="true" />
<meta name="MobileOptimized" content="320" />
<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0" />

Can anyone help or recommend a PHP expert who might be able to set the gallery up for me in return for a fee.

Thank you.
Ron :(
ronwooduk
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

Re: Plogger Gallery Installation Problems

Postby johnj » Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:51 am

Instead of the word "Type", use the word "Engine".
johnj
php-forum Super User
php-forum Super User

Return to PHP General