Register  Login
Board index PHP PHP General

Refresh Sessions (Manually)

General discussions related to php

Moderators: macek, egami, gesf

Refresh Sessions (Manually)

Postby Garrinn » Thu May 23, 2013 7:19 pm

Hi there!

I'm very experienced programmer, mostly in Delph (Programmed mostly in Pascal from 1984).

Now I'm building small app in dot net and will be using php. To begin with, I will build service app located on client in Delphi. That service build automatically html files based on informations stored locally on that client station (the Client will use Pervasive database)

The service will then send the html to specific web-address with ftp-protocol and that html act of cause like stactic html on that page on Web-server.

Of cause there will be some n- numbers of clients connected to this web-page in equal number of sessions.

Instead of auto-refresh all session at fixed rate, I want be able to activate some kind of "Refresh sessions" command for this purpose. Or simple send the command https:\\[ip-number]\php_scripts\refresh_all_sessions.php to the web-server.

I have been googling around with no result. Can anyone direct me where to dig or even better, the solution to refresh all sessions.

All the Best
Garrinn - from Iceland
Garrinn
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

Re: Refresh Sessions (Manually)

Postby johnj » Sat May 25, 2013 1:35 am

instead of refreshing the sessions, why don't you refresh the page on the client side?
johnj
php-forum Super User
php-forum Super User

Return to PHP General