Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index PHP PHP General

error in the code

General discussions related to php

Moderators: macek, egami, gesf

error in the code

Postby blackgenies » Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:10 am

i am beginner of php. I am making admin panel of my website. i want to make moderator registration in the admin page.... also i want to add new categories in the data base and want to show them in the admin table drop down menu... plz anyone tell me whats wrong with this code?....
admin_panel.rar
(8.08 KiB) Downloaded 46 times
blackgenies
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

Re: error in the code

Postby szalek01 » Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:54 pm

Hi.

If you want create good website with good code, you must read some article about MVC in PHP. Also I recommend to you learn about PDO and OOP in PHP.

If you don't do this. Someone may destroy your aplication with simple sql-injection.
szalek01
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

Postby blackgenies » Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:34 pm

as i mention i am new to php.going to MVC without having the basics is not good..
blackgenies
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

Postby seandisanti » Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:22 pm

best practices and securing your website ARE basics. Szalek01's suggestion is good advice to save you from a lot of headaches once you think you're done. Beyond that, giving us the entire source for your site and saying "what's wrong" is not going to get you the help you're looking for. My suggestion would be to create a new post, regarding a specific challenge or error you're running into, and include the code relevant to that issue or challenge and we can go from there.
seandisanti
php-forum Fan User
php-forum Fan User

Return to PHP General