Paradigms – Both languages have similarities and highlight various common programming paradigms. Python provides support for aspect-oriented, object oriented, functional and well-structured programming styles. PHP has a functional, object-oriented, reflective, procedural programming style.
Python is more flexible however isn't as useful for creating web-applications – It can be utilized to develop all kinds of software and applications. It is additionally flawlessly suited for creating scientific applications, prototyping and applications that have to process huge amounts of data. . It has much more strength than PHP yet isn't as useful for set up web applications.
PHP is better for Web-Development – PHP was designed considering web-development in mind, hence it accompanies heaps of embedded web development features. Content sites are open to write in PHP than Python, since Python is a general-purpose programming language. In any case, with the right 3rd party modules, Python can be an extremely compelling web-development tool too.
Python is more secure – Python is dealt with to be a standout amongst the most secure programming language out there this moment. It has various security features that make it extraordinary for quickly writing complex applications in view of particular objectives and tasks. PHP applications have a great deal of security issues that can be handled with extra tools to improve their security.
What are PHP's qualities?
- Ideal for standard web development
- Easy integration with MySQL
- $_GET and $_POST built into the language
- C-esque syntax
- Primarily used on an Apache server (Routinely, you will hear of a full LAMP stack: Linux OS, Apache server, MySQL database, and PHP)
- Incorporates pleasantly with SQL servers and for all intents and purposes
- Auto-produces inquiries to the database
- Heaps of APIs are planned particularly for use with PHP and can't be utilized with Python and Django
- Huge swath of built-in and 3rd party libraries/modules particularly for web development and server management
- Ease of development. On the off chance that you've at any point customized in Python, you know how simple it is.
- Extraordinary for information control and machine learning
- With the correct frameworks, and modules (included as standard), you can legitimately and easily connect with a database server and auto-produce inquiries for your site.